The IO6 have provided the following analytical report: IO6 analytical report
1. THE AIM OF FINAL REPORT
The aim of the final report is to influence the public discourse on quality internships. We intend to summarize the findings of the project, present them on various events and spread them among stakeholders on the internship situation in Europe.
2. CONTENT OF THE REPORT
The report will cover several topics:
• Based on the data collected through user ratings on the platform, we will devise a handbook on best-rated employers.
• Present and compare existing legislation on internships in selected EU member states. From this, we will devise recommendations for policy makers from within the EU.
• Provide an overview of initiatives from the civil sector and from employers striving to improve the internship situation in Europe.
• Present major barriers from the perspective of employers to implement quality internships in Europe
• Elaborate a series of recommendations targeted at main stakeholders when addressing the internship issue
The final analytical report has been printed and shared with the general public at the closing event in Brussels and disseminated further by all partners of the project and during the communication phase.